Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Twenty Minute Blitz in the Plaza

I have had the privilege of working alongside some great people at a tract company called Chick Publications. I really love to use some of the tracts they print. They have a saying around there, "Chick Tracts get read!" It may sound kind of cliche, but it certainly is true. I have passed out dozens and dozens of types of gospel tracts, and even thousands of copies of those various kinds. Many times when I pass out gospel tracts after all is said and done I will walk in the general direction that the recipients were going to pick up crumpled and torn up tracts that have been littered. Sometimes the number is very high, and sometimes the number is low (depending on a multitude of variables). One thing is sure though, of the thousands of Chick Tracts that I have passed out, it is very rare that I have seen one on the floor.

We are thrilled to have received 10,000 custom printed Chick Tracts with our church's information on the back. They are beautiful on the outside, filled with a powerful message on the inside, and we know that people are reading them. Just the other day with my father-in-law we passed out 125 in about 20 minutes. We didn't see one on the floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment