Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Family in town

My in-laws got here a week and a half ago and we are loving it! It has been great, and has made me really excited for my parents to visit later this year. I had dad, who is also my pastor, preach for us last Sunday morning. He preached a good message on the resurrection and I translated. We've done lots of fun things like: seen local places and get to know in town, went to see el velo de la novia, did a bonfire and roasted hotdogs for completos at Laguna Verde, fished in an isolated laguna called Laguna Brava up in the snowy mountains with dad (quite the adventure getting there) and caught brown trout which I'd never caught before, went on a date with Annie, did an Asado al Palo, and of course church ministry continues on. We have started our third month now since opening day service for our church. This morning there were 25 in attendance and 8 first time visitors. Annie had 11 in her class! Wow! Here's some pictures from the last week and a half or so.






No comments:

Post a Comment