Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

An anticipated visit

Tonight I will be picking up a young man name Andres Huenulaf who is visiting us from Santiago. He is on a 30 hour boat trip from Quellón (a city on the island of Chiloé), and he will be getting in to Puerto Chacabuco. I think that is about an hour and a half drive. I am really excited that he is going to be staying with us. He'll be here until February 14th I think so he will be around to help for our first service. The purpose of his visit is to get to know the region because he has an interest in someday starting a church here. I am so happy that I may have a small part in God bringing him to this needy region. His trip will overlap with  that of Yerko Aravena. Yerko is a young man that I had the honor to work with in Santiago. He is my friend and he is interested in coming to work with us. These are exciting days as I see God work to send more laborers to the harvest in southern Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment