Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another visitor!

After the inaugural service Yerko got into town. Andres and I went down to Balmaceda where our airport is to pick him up. Our airport is there because for some reason the terrain around our city, the capital city, isn't fit for an airport (I've heard its because of wind and I've heard its because of the mountains). I don't remember if I've written on this blog before about how I know him, but if I have then you get to read it again. Yerko and I became good friends when I was in Santiago helping in the ministry God has given to missionary Jason Holt. I helped to start the Holt's third church plant, Iglesia Bautista Vida. I also had the privilege to teach several classes in the Bible institute which is where I became acquainted with Yerko who was one of my students. Yerko is a unique young man with a heart for God. His faith challenges me and I am sure that God will use Him in ways I can't imagine. Yerko's visit was a wonderful time and I truly cannot wait to see what God will do through his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment