Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Handsome baby Micah

Micah is such a great kid. I have so much fun with him. He was just crying in his crib looking into the kitchen watching mama cook. I went over and reached in to give him a hug. He walked over, I hugged him, gave him a back rub for a little, and now he's sleeping. He's got a bunch of teeth! Crazy kid. I think when his teeth come in it hurts his mouth. He is fully walking now, he started at 10 months. We are getting into colder weather now, and over the next few months it will only get colder until the weather hits an all-year low in like July-August. So we have gotten used to making fires everyday. The wood oven gets too hot to touch and so if Micah can get to it while we have a fire then he is going to get burned pretty bad so we need to get a protective fence for him. I cut his hair last night, and that's the reason for the title, I thought he looked very handsome with his new haircut. We got a couple of packages full of clothes for Micah and I know Annie was thrilled. They look perfect, like they're going to be the perfect size for the next 6 months or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment