Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

You're looking at the new Chaplain of...

Today I was presented with a wonderful opportunity to influence 250 students from ages 3-14, their families  and their teachers. There is a local school called Lyons College, and today I met with the director of the school, the treasurer, and another lady who is probably like and administrative assistant to the director. They asked me if I would consider participating in the school on a "religious" level for and hour and a half each week. I gladly accepted! My duties will include giving a short talk during the equivalent of the flag salute on Monday mornings and also counseling with kids on Monday afternoons. I believe this will be a great door to preach the gospel to many people who I otherwise would not have been able to!

1 comment: