Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Aren't your feet cold?

The other day I was having work done in the house. The handy man who came to do the work saw that I had no shoes or socks on...not a big deal for someone from California, but he shockingly said, "Aren't your feet cold?!", and he almost looked offended that I didn't have shoes on. Truth is though that I had a nice fire going and you could have comfortably worn shorts inside the house and not gotten cold. I have to remember to wear shoes when Chileans are over!

I've been slowly working on Annie's kitchen trying to make it better. Here's a few things that I did last week (well, I paid for the water heater installation).

This bad boy took me like 3+ hours...and I still wonder if it will just collapse

No more running to the cupboard on the other side of the kitchen for spices when we're cooking.

This little water heater is going to make doing dishes much easier; no more washing with the electric kettle.

3 comments:

  1. Plus, you're feet are disgusting. Who would want to look at those? :-P

    Really nice job on the cabinet bro!!

    ReplyDelete