Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Whooo it's cold!

A couple of random pictures from the last week:

When we got into the car to go to our church meeting on Sunday and there was a little owl about the same size as my fist just a few feet away from me hanging out in the cherry tree.

I walked out of Lyon's College the other day where I do chaplaincy work, saw the snow on the hills, and realized it was absolutely cold! It actually snowed a little that day here in Coyhaique; they called it rain-snow. The temperature almost as low as 20 degrees farenheit...and we're just about to get into the coldest months of the year! June, July, and August are supposed to be the coldest months. Don't mistake this for complaining, I actually love the cold. Just ask me in a couple of months though ; )

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even notice the owl until I read that part of your blog. I love the picture, very artistically done with the prominence of the branches and your stoop visible in the background. You guys are living in some beautiful territory there!

    ReplyDelete