Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

We have two visitors with us this week; a man from South Carolina and a man from Santiago. They came down here with the express purpose of helping us distributing the Bible story/Gospel CDs with invitations to our opening service. The invitations also have a gospel presentation on the back of them. They have been here for four days and we have gone to about 4,000 homes; with the 1,000 that I did that totals 5,000 homes in this city of 50,000 people. If the average of each home is three people then that would mean that there are about 17,000 homes. I think the average would be more than three people per home so there are probably less than that.

I'm pretty sore!

Today we went up to a high point that overlooks Coyhaique. I went to the edge of the cliff and took this picture.


I knelt down at this cliff and prayed over this city. I begged God to give us this city.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Someday I will make it down there and help you guys doorknock. Of course by the time I make it down there you will probably have covered the entire city multiple times but...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you in that prayer; that god would "give you the heathen."

    ReplyDelete