Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

New milestones for Micah

The last couple of weeks it has been fun to watch my son grow. He's hit six months now and Annie has been saying for the last six months that she wanted to feed him when he reached this age. Last week he ate his first thing that wasn't his mother's milk: Nestle Nestum Arroz. Translation: rice cereal...I think. It looks like the malt-o-meal I used to eat when I was little and it smells really good. He likes it! We recorded a video of the first time to show to our loved ones back in the U.S. Once we get good internet I will upload the video to youtube and send it out. Right now I am using the internet from my cell phone which is very slow, but it gets the job done. Another development was yesterday. Micah was in his pack n' play as we were eating breakfast. I look over and he had moved himself to the sitting up position all on his own! It was such a shocker because we've never really tried to make him sit up or anything and he just did it all of the sudden! It's fun to watch him develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment