Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Saturday visitation

This last Saturday we had Eduardo over to our house and then he and I went door knocking together. By the end of our time door to door I had run out of tracts, but there was a man washing his car. Although I really love tracts and carry them around all the time, you don't need tracts to preach the gospel! There was evangelism before the printing press. Eduardo and I approached the man who we came to find out was named Rodrigo. Rodrigo listened to a very clear presentation of the gospel for about 20 minutes and really seemed to be on the fence about making the decision to trust Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour, but he just wasn't ready. He was very friendly and extremely receptive. I'll be back to that home. Eduardo seemed captivated and that was really a blessing. I hope that soon when we go out together he will be doing the talking as well.

Oh that every born again child of God would loose themselves of the plague of muteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment