Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A good day in the streets

Yesterday I visited a little over 200 homes before lunch (yes I am very sore). It was a good time, and it felt good to be back in the streets. One man was very receptive and so I took the opportunity to continue our conversation. Thirty or forty-five minutes later Felipe bowed his head with me in prayer to profess Christ as his Saviour!

This morning we are all packed up for an excursion into the wild. We are going to the national park where my neighbor works and we're going to wood-fire cook a lamb!

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog posts backwards, so reading this now, I am guessing you weren't so excited about that wood-fire cooked lamb after all huh? ;P Bleh.
    That's great news about Felipe, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that I am really looking forward to the next time I eat lamb!

    ReplyDelete