Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Cookies and contracts

This week Annie made some very yummy cookies. We had the idea to take a container of them to a lady that we had met with a handwritten note from Annie  Annie wrote the note and I translated it on the other side of the paper (so that she still got Annie's handwriting too) and we dropped it off. It turned out to be her birthday! She felt so special to get the gift from us. Her name is Vanessa. Vanessa came to our Bible study last night with her daughter! She was really "jiving" with the message, and even asked some extremely pertinent questions. God is doing great things in Patagonia!

Also, we sign the contract for our building on Wednesday. I am planning my schedule for after that. I plan to leave an invitation to our first service along with a very nice gift (audio CD) on the door of ever home in the city before we have our first service in February. I was thinking possibly 8-12 and then 2-6, but I'm considering getting out there at 7 if that will mean that I hit more feet traffic on their way to work. I think experimenting with prove helpful.

1 comment: