Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tonight was a special night

Tonight I invited Eduardo over and we talked over some things with the ministry and then I asked him to accompany me on some visits. I had the privilege almost two months ago to lead Jenifer to Christ. I have visited their home several times. Two weeks ago their whole family visited us for a Sunday meeting. I have been praying for the man that she lives with named Jose. Eduardo and I spent about two hours in their home tonight. After about an hour and a half Jose bowed his head with his family present and he prayed to confess faith in Christ and ask for Him to be his personal Saviour. What a wonderful joy! Eduardo was so excited that he jumped out of his chair and gave Jose a hug - this was funny to watch because Jose is kind of the macho type. What a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment