Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

You reap what you sow

I remember many Saturdays going out to the streets of Pomona with my wife and my in-laws. Often times we wouldn't see any visitors come as a direct result of us having visited their home the day before, but my mother-in-law would often say, "I just think God sees how hard we're working and rewards us by sending visitors." I thought of her this last Sunday. We did not visit anybody in Coyhaique, in fact we spent the entire day visiting in Cerro Castillo. To my surprise two first time visitors showed up! That was really a blessing. They are 17 and 19 years old, and we had them stick around after the Bible study to play games. We taught them Dutch Blitz and they caught on pretty well! We had a good time, and they said that they are going to start congregating with us.

1 comment: