Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Arrival to Santiago

We arrived in Santiago yesterday. Always experiencing God's blessings. We had one bag that should have cost us $249, but then the lady at the counter said she'd just count it for our son (who wasn't supposed to get any bags).

Yesterday we went out in a group of 7 and passed out over 200 tracts.

The McBryar family has very generously offered to put us up during this time while we stay in Santiago. I preached at Iglesia Bautista Amistad this morning and that went very well. A year or two ago when I was here in Chile I was handing out gospel tracts a couple of blocks from this church inviting people to come. Well it was to my great joy this morning to find out that the man leading the music at the church was invited by me! Since I met him on the street a couple of years ago he visited the church and has become a faithful member. Today he said to me, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." Glory to God!

The McBryars put their prayer letters online here: http://chileforchrist123.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment