Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today I preached 3 times. Sunday school and main service at Iglesia Bautista Fe and evening service at Iglesia Bautista Omega. In the morning I preached on the taught on mission and preached on total consecration to God. Tonight I preached on surrender to a God who is seeking. We ate lunch with Cristian's family, and Jenny's family. Cristian is the pastor of fe. We sang in both churches, I love to sing for the Lord. I love to preach, too. I saw a lot of old friends today, and even had a lot of invitations to homes. For example, one of my old seminary students is having us for a late lunch next Saturday before I preach to the youth group at church.

Missionary Jason Holt was at Omega tonight, and afterwards they brought us over to their house. We had a great time eating and just laughing a lot. You can read their ministry updates here.

I managed to get all of the information I need in order to do a wire transfer, which will enable us to pay for our vehicle and hopefully have it by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment